Uses of your personal information
The primary purpose for which Purkle is collecting your personal information is to enable:
- you to submit a query/comment/complaint to us and have us contact you in response; and
- for us to conduct any investigations we may need to undertake internally or with third parties to be able to respond to you and/or provide a resolution.
You agree that we may also use your personal information for related secondary purposes including to:
- assist in identifying ways in which we can provide you with a better service, or enhance your experience of services;
- for business research and development of new products and services;
- comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and enforce our legal rights;
- fulfil purposes otherwise required or permitted by law (including the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)); and
If you don’t provide us with the personal information requested or the information provided is incorrect or incomplete, we may not be able to investigate and respond to your query/comment/complaint and/or provide you with a resolution.
Disclosures of your personal information to third parties
We may disclose your personal information to the following organisations for the purposes described above (as well as otherwise permitted or required under Australian law):
- TEG Insights’ Related Bodies Corporate (Ticketek Pty Ltd, TEG Live Pty Ltd, Eventopia Pty Ltd and any entities that may in the future become part of the TEG Group of companies or in TEG may have an interest.);
- TEG Insights’ agents and other third parties contractors who carry out functions for us (including (but not limited to) managing our competitions, hosting, and/or data processing providers);
- our clients and business partners; and
Disclosures of your personal information to overseas recipients
Some recipients to whom we disclose your personal information may be based overseas, such as our service providers including cloud storage providers. It is not practicable to list every country in which such recipients are located but such countries may include the United States of America and New Zealand.
(a) how you may access or correct any of your personal information collected by Purkle; and
(b) how you may lodge a complaint with Purkle for a breach of any APP or APP code, and how Purkle will action such complaint.
If you have any queries, concerns or other questions regarding Purkle’ collection of your personal information, please contact Purkle’ Privacy Officer at: email@example.com